I endeavor to engage with clients in an empathetic, supportive & non-judgmental manner in order to help them uncover ways in which they can overcome roadblocks, build on their strengths and navigate their way through life’s challenges to live an abundant life.
My objectives as a Helping Professional:
• Provide a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory, safe, dedicated space and time.
• Enable to explore options, challenge disbelief, agree to action & hold to account.
• Enable individuals to unleash unlimited potential & achieve strategic life goals.
I exemplify my core values of authenticity, empathy, loyalty, contribution and generosity in every aspect of my life. The fact that coaching & counselling enables me to work in alignment with my core values and that I can help people to thrive motivates me on a daily basis.
I have completed my Masters in Clinical Psychology and MBA in Human Resource (HR).
My Professional Certifications include:
- NLP Master Practitioner
- ICF Certified Coach
- PG Diploma in Counselling
- Evidence Based Parenting - Raising children to thrive
- Addressing Post Natal Depression
- Certificate in Child & Adolescent Counselling
- CBT Practitioner
- Gestalt Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Suicide Risk Assessment & Management Training Pro (QPRT).
- Global Career Counsellor Certification
My Professional Memberships include:
- International Affiliate Member - American Psychological Association (APA)
- Professional Member - American Counselling Association (ACA)
- Registered Member - National Positive Psychology Association - India (NPPA)
I am also an education activist and I volunteer with various NGOs that work in the sphere of education. I also provide pro-bono coaching & counselling to the economically disadvantaged to enable them to thrive in their lives.
My family is the cornerstone of my life. I am married to a kindred soul, Samir & we have a beautiful daughter, Samhita.
I enjoy reading, writing, meditation and soulful music. I am also a travel enthusiast and have had the good fortune to have explored and experienced the culture of over 22 countries to date.
Please email me at [email protected] for any queries or to book an appointment.
To Purchase My New Book, "The Art of Falling Forward", Click Here