Mindfulness is the space between your future and your past that grounds you in the now. It’s a state of consciousness where transformation is possible. Reaching it is a simple and profound experience.
You might see it as a simple technique involving breathing in and out, but there’s more to it than that. It empowers you by:
• Reducing stress for success
• Giving you the clarity needed for increasing your productivity levels
• Helping you cultivate gratitude that enriches your life
The purpose of mindfulness is not to control your battling thoughts but to stop them from controlling you.
Mindfulness might take some time to get the hang of, but you can always start out slowly. Committing to a daily practice of mindfulness and meditation can help introduce the importance of being mindful in your everyday life.
Be Mindful NOW!
- Let yourself float free in your mind by reducing stress. Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Say goodbye to worries as they exit your space.
- Take a few minutes to still your wandering mind by paying attention to your senses. Feel the light breeze on your face and hear the sound of nature to ground yourself.
- Sing along to your favorite songs
- Forgive and forget, apologize, and show gratitude to enrich your life.
- Accept yourself without judgment.
Let go of past mistakes or worries about the future. Awaken your mind with the present because it will lead you to the path of contentment and happiness.