Everything around the world is changing, and it is changing fast.
From never having enough time to do the things you want to, to having more time than you wanted, to now having to find a middle ground.
As the world is learning to deal with the pandemic and we are on the verge of having the lockdown relaxed, there are a few things you have to keep in mind to deal with these changes.
Here are some precautions to be kept in mind after the lockdown is relaxed:
- Continue all the hygiene practices you have learned during this time. Remember that we are only learning to live with the issue, we haven’t found a solution yet.
- Continue practicing social distancing. Don’t go out throwing big parties as soon as you are allowed to. Take some time, only meet few people at a time, at least for a few weeks after the whole lockdown is released.
- Put your travel plans on hold unless it’s an emergency, for the collective safety of the world.
- Learn to be more grateful for the little things. Remember what you missed during the lockdown, and remember what helped you survive, and be a little more appreciative of those things.
- Go with the flow; that’s all you can do at the moment. As doctors and scientists figure out a way to solve this issue, follow their instructions, and hopefully, soon we will be in a world with some sort of semblance to our usual norms.
And last but not the least, always remain optimistic that things will get better. As Victor Hugo said, “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”